Log in

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Latest topics
» The End
by Valentined Mon May 23, 2016 2:02 pm

» Just passing By
by Moniago Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 pm

» You may have noticed...
by AviDavi Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 pm

» God damn it.... -.-
by Sielgrain Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 am

» Guild quest event extravaganza!!
by Tigerlily Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 am

» A lil something about events to come :)
by Dominh Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 am

» My HQ pvp build
by AviDavi Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

» Haiz
by Demini Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 am

» Coming on occasionally
by Moniago Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 pm


School's starting

Go down

School's starting

Post  Mizuka on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:07 am

Well, my school is starting again so I won't be online as mush cause I need to get back into the rhythm of waking up at such an early time. I'll try get on as much as possible though Very Happy
avatar
Mizuka
Engetsurin Vice
Engetsurin Vice

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : UK/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:09 am

Poor Mizu, i'm doing the same like you ;|

Trying to get up early to re-start the routine is annoying, but it will be helpful if for a full week c:
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 am

Aww Lindsey starting school already D:
i remember u were making fun and laughing at me when i had school on msn well too bad now cause now i get to make fun of you : p
but yea good luck in school and you know i still love you <3 and i know you love me back
P.S. I'mma use Mizuhika for BS now once i get her secma set and +20 oak
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:05 am

hurr hurr hurr~
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:10 am

Termocaos wrote:hurr hurr hurr~

No weird laugh allowed >.>
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Mizuka on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:34 am

Waking up before 10 am is not something I'm good at doing but I guess I gotta get used to it now. And Will, what made you wanna use Mizu out of all my characters for BS? Shocked
avatar
Mizuka
Engetsurin Vice
Engetsurin Vice

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : UK/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:31 am

Mizuka wrote:Waking up before 10 am is not something I'm good at doing but I guess I gotta get used to it now. And Will, what made you wanna use Mizu out of all my characters for BS? Shocked

Dat feel bro... I know that feel is even worse thinking of waking up before 12 am xD
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Mizuka wrote:Waking up before 10 am is not something I'm good at doing but I guess I gotta get used to it now. And Will, what made you wanna use Mizu out of all my characters for BS? Shocked

Cause priest are indestructiable when u build them right and sure as hell annoying with mudd mudd and frog and barb and magnet and all those skills that go through block and dodge and also by the fact that priest are op in BS and hahaha u gotta wake up past 10am XD well i wake up at 6am #12 so i have it worse than you >.>
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 am

Slipare wrote:
Mizuka wrote:Waking up before 10 am is not something I'm good at doing but I guess I gotta get used to it now. And Will, what made you wanna use Mizu out of all my characters for BS? Shocked

Cause priest are indestructiable when u build them right and sure as hell annoying with mudd mudd and frog and barb and magnet and all those skills that go through block and dodge and also by the fact that priest are op in BS and hahaha u gotta wake up past 10am XD well i wake up at 6am #12 so i have it worse than you >.>

dafuq, priests don't have magnets, cleric does c:
And tought priest are sucky of going trought block and dodge, is better for us just ice and let someone else attack, cuz priest wont do that much, only with good aim tought Razz
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 am

Termocaos wrote:
Slipare wrote:
Mizuka wrote:Waking up before 10 am is not something I'm good at doing but I guess I gotta get used to it now. And Will, what made you wanna use Mizu out of all my characters for BS? Shocked

Cause priest are indestructiable when u build them right and sure as hell annoying with mudd mudd and frog and barb and magnet and all those skills that go through block and dodge and also by the fact that priest are op in BS and hahaha u gotta wake up past 10am XD well i wake up at 6am #12 so i have it worse than you >.>

dafuq, priests don't have magnets, cleric does c:
And tought priest are sucky of going trought block and dodge, is better for us just ice and let someone else attack, cuz priest wont do that much, only with good aim tought Razz


I meant cleric because i was talking about secma set and old oak and magnet is in their skills and Barb skill freeze them through block same with mudd mudd and frog so as far as i see those skills go through block and dodge and priest doesn't need aim they have the min hit rate thing which is enough for their damage is high too because most class has low magic defense
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:12 am

Slipare wrote:
Termocaos wrote:
Slipare wrote:
Mizuka wrote:Waking up before 10 am is not something I'm good at doing but I guess I gotta get used to it now. And Will, what made you wanna use Mizu out of all my characters for BS? Shocked

Cause priest are indestructiable when u build them right and sure as hell annoying with mudd mudd and frog and barb and magnet and all those skills that go through block and dodge and also by the fact that priest are op in BS and hahaha u gotta wake up past 10am XD well i wake up at 6am #12 so i have it worse than you >.>

dafuq, priests don't have magnets, cleric does c:
And tought priest are sucky of going trought block and dodge, is better for us just ice and let someone else attack, cuz priest wont do that much, only with good aim tought Razz


I meant cleric because i was talking about secma set and old oak and magnet is in their skills and Barb skill freeze them through block same with mudd mudd and frog so as far as i see those skills go through block and dodge and priest doesn't need aim they have the min hit rate thing which is enough for their damage is high too because most class has low magic defense

Yeah you're right, filthy palas and whatever are the others outside of priest, don't care about magic def, also is pretty hard to find some good magic def
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am

usually magic attack comes with enchanting exp +20 backs but only other way is stacking int XD
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 am

Slipare wrote:usually magic attack comes with enchanting exp +20 backs but only other way is stacking int XD

yeah Neutral
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Termocaos wrote:
Slipare wrote:usually magic attack comes with enchanting exp +20 backs but only other way is stacking int XD

yeah Neutral

And also Magical Damage Drop which comes from jewels and sheild and gp backs an set and pet Baekeo and there's no other way else to get more magic defense
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Termocaos on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:07 am

Slipare wrote:
Termocaos wrote:
Slipare wrote:usually magic attack comes with enchanting exp +20 backs but only other way is stacking int XD

yeah Neutral

And also Magical Damage Drop which comes from jewels and sheild and gp backs an set and pet Baekeo and there's no other way else to get more magic defense

I still don't get what's physical or magic damage drop Mad
avatar
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 155
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-12
Age : 22
Location : The Moon/Engetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Naiic on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:27 am

Reduce incoming damage by a % Obviously the name says it all.
avatar
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Posts : 213
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 20
Location : The Usa/Kagetsurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School's starting

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum