Engetsurin ~ Kagetsurin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Latest topics
» The End
by Valentined Mon May 23, 2016 2:02 pm

» Just passing By
by Moniago Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 pm

» You may have noticed...
by AviDavi Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 pm

» God damn it.... -.-
by Sielgrain Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 am

» Guild quest event extravaganza!!
by Tigerlily Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 am

» A lil something about events to come :)
by Dominh Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 am

» My HQ pvp build
by AviDavi Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

» Haiz
by Demini Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 am

» Coming on occasionally
by Moniago Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 pm

A lil something about events to come :)

4 posters

Go down

A lil something about events to come :) Empty A lil something about events to come :)

Post  Tigerlily Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Well as the title says, here is a little info on some events to come soon for the Like a Star @ heaven Kagetsurin guild Like a Star @ heaven .

First of all, as you may or may not have read on guild chat, our glorious minion Rafapatafapapeepot has developed a race-with-clues through the world of Dragonica, so you might wanna prepare by running to the edge of the world to make sure you can warp to wherever the clues may lead!
We're still trying to make him put all the info on this forum, but so far he prefers to answer all of your questions in person, so feel free to bug him about it 24/7. Twisted Evil

The other event is meant to promote our guild to the lovely number of 5, yes FIVE, so that we will have room for ALL of your alts to afk in. Yes dearies, you guessed it: it's a guild quest extravaganza!! Cool
I will award the prize of a full gpot angel set, including shoulder, to the person who collects the most guild points in ONE MONTH.
To check this you must provide proof thru screenshots of the guild quests you completed (for instance if you did them all for one day, then you ss the last completion so we can see the whole list), with the minimap providing the date.
We will use the month of February for this, so a short month as well! Very Happy
There will be a minimum amount of guild points that must be accumulated in order to be eligible for this prize, since I'm not going to hand over a full gpot set for 2 days worth of guildquests. You are allowed however to use as many of your chars in guild as possible, the point is after all to advance our guild to the next dimension!! bounce

And the last but not least event is one that still needs a little bit of tweaking.
I have thought of an award thingy, kind of like the oscars for guild members. Inspired by someone whose name shall not be mentioned but who has been named "biggest dramaqueen" and "stupidest person alive" by guild insiders. Needless to say, that person is no longer with us and hooray say all of us.
So, here's what I want you to think about: a. categories, so far I've come up with "laziest guild member" (yes you can guess who will win that one Suspect ), "biggest pvp-freak" might be harder to pick, "biggest fashionista", "funniest in guildchat", "most slaphappy", etc etc. Set those grey masses you call brains to work and PM me some nice/funny/nasty(but in a funny way) categories! pirat
and b. should there be a vote amongst the guildies for the awards? or let the gm and vices pick? (there might only be slaps handed out in that case!) Very Happy
The awards will come with fabulous prizes of course, provided by yours truly.
(be aware that suggestions meant to be hurtful in ANY WAY will not be accepted and may result in exclusion from this event)

So, guildies and guildettes, let me hear a "whooooo Kage!" and let's get this party started!! cheers

[i][i]

Last edited by Tigerlily on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tigerlily
Kagetsurin Vice
Kagetsurin Vice

Back to top Go down

A lil something about events to come :) Empty Re: A lil something about events to come :)

Post  DrizTheStar Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

I want a poll so the guildies can vote for the awards thingy! And I wanna put myself in ALL categories! Yes, I'm such a whore! Very Happy

But seriously though, I like them all. I'd be happy to participate them, especially the Guild Quest one... Though I'm sure Dony will be a jerk to all of us. Neutral

The race sounds a lot fun too~ I just wanted to know if there's an approximated time and date for these events, because, well... as you may have noticed... I'm not online that often anymore. Got addicted to other games. Embarassed

I deserve a slap.
DrizTheStar
DrizTheStar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

A lil something about events to come :) Empty Re: A lil something about events to come :)

Post  Tigerlily Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Well, the guild quest event will be for the month of February, i.e. 1st of February-28th of February.

The race should take place on a weekend soon (hopefully this month), and the awards thingy should be sometime in February. The last one depends a bit on the amount of input I receive from you guys. I love you

Tigerlily
Kagetsurin Vice
Kagetsurin Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  Patanisc@ Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:08 am

Ima make a new topic with all the details of my event. Better than having it lost amidst this thread =p

Patanisc@
Kagetsurin Vice
Kagetsurin Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigerlily Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:06 am

Yes, all events will have their own thread. Smile

And boo to you for posting so fast, I wanted people to bug you for a few weeks until you would run screaming from game. affraid

Tigerlily
Kagetsurin Vice
Kagetsurin Vice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominh Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 am

the competition like stupid and laziest members sounds found haha, but im just not seeing many members online... its a little sad i think

Dominh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum