Engetsurin ~ Kagetsurin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Latest topics
» The End
by Valentined Mon May 23, 2016 2:02 pm

» Just passing By
by Moniago Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 pm

» You may have noticed...
by AviDavi Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 pm

» God damn it.... -.-
by Sielgrain Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 am

» Guild quest event extravaganza!!
by Tigerlily Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 am

» A lil something about events to come :)
by Dominh Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 am

» My HQ pvp build
by AviDavi Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

» Haiz
by Demini Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:19 am

» Coming on occasionally
by Moniago Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want)

3 posters

Go down

Which of these you like the most? :3

Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_lcap10%Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_lcap20%Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_lcap20%Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_lcap10%Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_lcap0%Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_lcap0%Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) Empty Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want)

Post  Termocaos Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:02 am

Carefull, You have multiple choices, if you don't know any just search :3
(American shit is available)
Termocaos
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) Empty Re: Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want)

Post  Naiic Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:18 am

I bet some people cba to search and see what happens in those animes

and u need to put up like 100's of good animes lol
Naiic
Naiic
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want) Empty Re: Warning, only Anime watchers may watch and answer (whatever just answer if you want)

Post  DrizTheStar Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:44 am

Hm... It's been a while since I last watched any anime. But out of those from the list, I believe One Piece is my favorite. That Oda guy is quite a genius, I have to admit. Razz
DrizTheStar
DrizTheStar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Termocaos Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:21 am

Oh lawdie, i just posted the ones i like and know, many good animes are not there, indeed i could have set a lot more :c
Termocaos
Termocaos
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down